Secondary Sources Bibliography - List 'B'
5. Lonergan and Ethics
- Cynthia Crysdale, ed. Lonergan and Feminism (Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 1994). "LL"
- Ken Melchin, History, Ethics and Emergent Probability: Ethics, Society and History in the Work of Bernard Lonergan (Lanham, MD.: University Press of America, 1987). "LL"
- Hugo Meynell, "Values in Social Science: Foundations and Applications" in Timothy P. Fallon and Philip Boo Riley, eds. Religion in Context: Recent Studies in Lonergan College Theology Society Resources in Religion 4 (Lanham, MD.: University Press of America, 1988), pp. 23-34. "LL"
- Elizabeth A. Morelli, Anxiety: A Study of the Affectivity of Moral Consciousness (Lanham, MD.: University Press of America, 1985).
6. Lonergan and Economics
- Philip McShane, Economics for Everyone (Edmonton: Commonwealth Press, 1996).
7. Lonergan and Psychology plus Education
- Frank P. Braio, Lonergan's Retrieval of the Notion of Human Being: Clarifications of and Reflections on the Argument of Insight, Chapters I-XVIII (Lanham, MD.: University Press of America, 1988).
8. Lonergan and Hermeneutics + Miscellaneous
- Ivo Coelho, Hermeneutics and Method: A Study of the 'Universal Viewpoint' in Bernard Lonergan (Toronto: Univ. of Toronto Press, 2001).
- Fred Lawrence, ed. The Beginning and the Beyond: Papers from the Gadamer and Voeglin Conferences (Chico, CA.: Scholars Press, 1984).
- Sean McEvenue and Ben Meyer, eds. Lonergan's Hermeneutics: Its Development and Application (Washington, D.C.: Catholic University of America Press, 1989).
- James R. Pambrun, "Lonergan and Ricoeur: Emerging Complementarity. Philosophical Approaches for Theological Views of Science" in Lonergan Workshop 9 (Atlanta: Scholars Press, 1993), pp. 99-144. "LLL"
Top of Page